EA SPORTS UFC 2 delivers an experience for every fight fan, including five brand new game modes, a revamped Career Mode which introduces the option to create female fighters for the first time in a UFC® game, and a new Title Chase system for Online Championships. No matter what kind of fighter you are, there’s a mode to match your style of play - Finish the Fight with devastating knockouts in the all-new KO Mode, create and customize a team of champions in UFC Ultimate Team™, or craft your dream fight card in the Custom Event Creator.
EA Sports UFC 2 – new game modes trailer
- 3 The New DOOM Movie Looks Really Awful
- Super Mario Maker 2 Review
- 2 Halo Co-Creator Announces New Game
- Katana Zero Switch Review
- Black Ops 4 Update Out Now On PS4
- 13 Nintendo Announces Switch Lite
- 1 Watch The Opening Minutes of Remedy's Control
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Switch Review
- Gears 5 Multiplayer Tech Test Coming Later This Month
- Amazon announces first director for Lord of the Rings show
- 2 Netflix pulls back the curtain on The Witcher TV series
- Jupiter & Mars PSVR Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
How does Devolver's latest gaming bloodbath hold up against its peers?
Nothing to see here, just a governmental organisation up to no good
Arriving soon on PC & Xbox One
- 34 finally racing wheel
- 183 Who's playing what?
- 5128 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 16 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 6896 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 22 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 72 Steam Summer Sale 2019
- 14 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 36 Ever not played a Game because Its too Violent?
- 23 Rumor: PlayStation bidding for Remedy