EA SPORTS UFC 2 delivers an experience for every fight fan, including five brand new game modes, a revamped Career Mode which introduces the option to create female fighters for the first time in a UFC® game, and a new Title Chase system for Online Championships. No matter what kind of fighter you are, there’s a mode to match your style of play - Finish the Fight with devastating knockouts in the all-new KO Mode, create and customize a team of champions in UFC Ultimate Team™, or craft your dream fight card in the Custom Event Creator.
EA Sports UFC 2 – new game modes trailer
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 2 The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Out with the new and in with the old
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes