EA SPORTS UFC 2 delivers an experience for every fight fan, including five brand new game modes, a revamped Career Mode which introduces the option to create female fighters for the first time in a UFC® game, and a new Title Chase system for Online Championships. No matter what kind of fighter you are, there’s a mode to match your style of play - Finish the Fight with devastating knockouts in the all-new KO Mode, create and customize a team of champions in UFC Ultimate Team™, or craft your dream fight card in the Custom Event Creator.
EA Sports UFC 2 – new game modes trailer
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
- 4 Netlix renews The Witcher for Season 2
- 5 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
- 7 Sonic the Hedgehog is back and looks far less creepy
- 8 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 7 Need for Speed: Heat Review
- 4 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Review
- 3 Blizzard to merge Overwatch and its sequel eventually
- 1 Hermen Hulst is the new head of Worldwide Studios
- 1 IO Interactive confirm more of the team move on to next Hitman game
- 4 Microsoft: Halo MCC will come to PC "when it's ready"
- 12 Disco Elysium Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A Hedgehog and a Plumber walk into a bar...
Can Ghost Games steer the series back on track, or is it time for it to be written-off?
When two become one...