Navin Kumar from the Xbox team provides an overview of the many ways you can further customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller through an easy-to-use app. Adjust trigger min/max values, thumbstick sensitivities, button assignments, and more, so the controls are exactly the way you want them. Assign any of 14 inputs to the ABXY buttons, paddles, D-pad, triggers, and thumbstick clicks. Create as many controller profiles as you like in the app and have tailored settings for any game. Load two profiles on the controller and instantly change between them with the built-in Profile Switch. The possibilities are virtually limitless.
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Customisation with the Xbox Accessories App trailer
- 3 Did an artbook advert just confirm Diablo IV?
- 2 Reveal trailer for Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood is all kinds of cool
- 1 Modern Warfare will have a Battle Pass, not Loot Boxes
- 1 Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 6 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 9 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
How does an expansion fare from a newly-independent Bungie?
This guy gets it.
Pay no heed to the toxicity behind the curtain...
- 78 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 172 The Outer Worlds
- 18 Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC: What specs do we assume this will need?
- 167 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 24 POSTAL 4: No Regerts (PC)
- 7017 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 14 Disco Elysium
- 266 Borderlands 3
- 2248 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 45 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint