Navin Kumar from the Xbox team provides an overview of the many ways you can further customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller through an easy-to-use app. Adjust trigger min/max values, thumbstick sensitivities, button assignments, and more, so the controls are exactly the way you want them. Assign any of 14 inputs to the ABXY buttons, paddles, D-pad, triggers, and thumbstick clicks. Create as many controller profiles as you like in the app and have tailored settings for any game. Load two profiles on the controller and instantly change between them with the built-in Profile Switch. The possibilities are virtually limitless.
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Customisation with the Xbox Accessories App trailer
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 1 Persona 5 Royal Review
- Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 4 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
One of the biggest JRPGs of recent years gets the royal treatment and expands on the original in a wonderful way.
A good way to celebrate 10 years
No Russian Redux
- 138 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 7212 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 448 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 27 Rumor: E3 cancelled!
- 91 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 14 JRPG General Discussion
- 81 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 10090 Good deal thread
- 65 Half-Life: Alyx - VR game
- 282 Xbox Series (X)