In the second episode of Woman Vs. Wild, we examine the guerilla combat options available to Lara to help her survive the uncompromising wilderness of Siberia. Harsh environments and deadly predators aren’t the only challenges Lara will face on her journey to find the Lost City of Kitezh. Trinity forces have occupied the region, and are both well-equipped and well-armed; sporting high-tech weaponry, advanced armor, and a willingness to kill anyone standing between them and the secret of immortality.
Rise of the Tomb Raider – Guerilla Combat trailer
- 1 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
- Project Resistance looks to be a team-based RE title
- 2 Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Review
- 1 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Review
- 1 Death Stranding gets 'Very Easy' mode for movie fans
- 2 New Game Plus coming to Days Gone this month
- Return of the Obra Dinn coming to consoles
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
“Just because something works, doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.”
Breaking down walls.