In a first for current generation consoles, Divinity: Original Sin is bringing splitscreen and online co‑op to RPGs. Larian Studios' multi-award winner RPG (over 150 awards and nominations) RPG unveils all about its cooperative mode with the Co‑op Trailer of its Enhanced Edition, which is planned for release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles next month.
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition – Console Co-Op trailer
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 1 The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Out with the new and in with the old