Aliens: Colonial Marines begins with an ostensibly abandoned ship, the U.S.S. Sulaco, recovered in orbit around LV-426. Players lead a group of highly trained United States Colonial Marines as they board the deserted craft to uncover the fate of the crew. They will have to fight to survive unspeakable horrors and their own anxieties as they chase down the truth behind a galaxy-spanning deception that places humanity at the mercy of the most murderous and deadly species in the universe.
Aliens: Colonial Marines E3 2011 trailer
- 1 Australia's DayZ ban reversed by Classification Board
- 3 Crystal Dynamics release Marvel's Avengers footage
- Little Nightmares 2 announced for 2020 release
- Sony to acquire Insomniac Games
- 4 WoW Classic servers face login queues of 10,000
- Dragon Age 4 lead producer leaves BioWare
- Darksiders 3: Keepers of the Void DLC Review
- Anthem lead producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare
- 8 Dead Island 2 development now with Dambuster Studios
- 1 Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble Review
- 11 Need for Speed Heat revealed
- 6 Skater XL is coming to Xbox One
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Hittin' the eject button.
Once more, journey into the furious abyss!
Stop me if you've heard this one before...
- 6915 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 239 Who's playing what?
- 38 Final Fantasy VIII Remaster now available on Steam
- 5138 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 9985 Good deal thread
- 546 Apex Legends
- 14 Insurgency: Sandstorm
- 34 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 63 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 21 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.