Aliens: Colonial Marines begins with an ostensibly abandoned ship, the U.S.S. Sulaco, recovered in orbit around LV-426. Players lead a group of highly trained United States Colonial Marines as they board the deserted craft to uncover the fate of the crew. They will have to fight to survive unspeakable horrors and their own anxieties as they chase down the truth behind a galaxy-spanning deception that places humanity at the mercy of the most murderous and deadly species in the universe.
Aliens: Colonial Marines E3 2011 trailer
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 2 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 8 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
- 1 Ex Bungie CEO reveals new company ProbablyMonsters
- PlayStation 5 will release Christmas 2020
- 3 Doom Eternal pushed back to next year
- 3 Concrete Genie Review
- 5 Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.”
What do we say when the devil comes knocking? Come back in March!
- 7010 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 2242 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 250 Borderlands 3
- 16 Digital Distribution Platforms?? - What happened since 2013? (dormant gamer question)
- 18 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you
- 5147 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC: What specs do we assume this will need?
- 47 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 154 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 10007 Good deal thread