Aliens: Colonial Marines begins with an ostensibly abandoned ship, the U.S.S. Sulaco, recovered in orbit around LV-426. Players lead a group of highly trained United States Colonial Marines as they board the deserted craft to uncover the fate of the crew. They will have to fight to survive unspeakable horrors and their own anxieties as they chase down the truth behind a galaxy-spanning deception that places humanity at the mercy of the most murderous and deadly species in the universe.
Aliens: Colonial Marines E3 2011 trailer
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 6 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
- Microsoft E3 2019 Highlights
- Watch the Xbox E3 briefing live right here
- 3 Larian studios announces Baldur's Gate 3
- New Destiny expansion detailed, core game goes F2P
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Halo, Gears, Project Scarlett and more.
Big announcements inbound
Deathloop, Wolfenstein, Doom and more. Still no Starfield.
Dogs, Details, and Developers.
- 351 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 49 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 6872 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9938 Good deal thread
- 40 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 39 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 23 Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lilith and the fight for Scantuary
- 37 Watch_Dogs 3 leaked by Amazon
- 37 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 12 Oddworld: Soulstorm