Myles Bloom further explores the mysteries surrounding the underwater city of Rapture in this "Fact from Myth" segment. Who is the mysterious woman in upstate New York - and what is her connection to the people in the painting?
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Rapture: A Modern Day Atlantis? trailer
- Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
- 3 Riot to pay $10m settlement in gender discrimination suit
- 2 Kiwi dev Rocketwerkz offers unlimited leave to staff
- 3 Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review
- The sun is setting on the ill-fated Battleborn
- 3 Pokemon Sword & Shield Review
- 4 Fallen Order is EA's fastest-selling Star Wars game on PC
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Quit stockpiling leave dayz
Company culture-change in progress.
Like moths to the Half Life flame