Amidst the turmoil of Los Santos three criminals plot their chances of survival and success: Franklin, a street hustler looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score.
Grand Theft Auto V "Michael. Franklin. Trevor." trailer
- 1 Dreams Review
- Catch up on Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Borderlands just got a director for its movie
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Nintendo Switch Review
- CCP cancel one EVE shooter only to announce another
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- 1 Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
- 9 Need For Speed development returning to Criterion
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
Care for a game of Gwent?
Components and competition raising the costs.