Omega has been seized by one of Cerberus' most accomplished and brilliant agents, General Oleg Petrovsky, and Aria T'Loak is plotting her revenge. To reclaim her domain, she must team up with Commander Shepard.
Mass Effect 3: Omega DLC trailer
- 4 Australia's DayZ ban reversed by Classification Board
- 3 Crystal Dynamics release Marvel's Avengers footage
- Little Nightmares 2 announced for 2020 release
- Sony to acquire Insomniac Games
- 4 WoW Classic servers face login queues of 10,000
- Dragon Age 4 lead producer leaves BioWare
- Darksiders 3: Keepers of the Void DLC Review
- Anthem lead producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare
- 8 Dead Island 2 development now with Dambuster Studios
- 1 Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble Review
- 11 Need for Speed Heat revealed
- 6 Skater XL is coming to Xbox One
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Once more, journey into the furious abyss!
Stop me if you've heard this one before...
- 67 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 23 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)
- 6921 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 5139 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 37 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 240 Who's playing what?
- 10 Greedfall - RPG from Spiders, French dev
- 38 Final Fantasy VIII Remaster now available on Steam
- 9985 Good deal thread
- 546 Apex Legends