Contracts is a new online mode which allows gamers to create and share their own custom hit challenges within the Hitman Absolution. Players will choose a level, targets, and weapons, and then set their own rules for completing the contract based on time, style and witnesses. There are no editors or complicated mechanics to learn; in Contracts gamers play to create. As an asynchronous mode, Contracts allows players to compete against friends at any time, regardless of whether they are online. Hitman Absolution will also ship with many pre-set Contracts designed by the developers at IO Interactive.
Hitman Absolution: Contracts playthrough trailer
- Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
- 3 Riot to pay $10m settlement in gender discrimination suit
- 2 Kiwi dev Rocketwerkz offers unlimited leave to staff
- 3 Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review
- The sun is setting on the ill-fated Battleborn
- 3 Pokemon Sword & Shield Review
- 4 Fallen Order is EA's fastest-selling Star Wars game on PC
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Quit stockpiling leave dayz
Company culture-change in progress.
Like moths to the Half Life flame