ENTRY INTO THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED. THANKS!
Do you want to drive this car for the weekend?
Yeah, you and me both - that's why Gameplanet is looking for the best Forza gamer in Sydney. Microsoft has invited one of you to join one of us so that we can go head to head with the readers and writers of other, less reputable publications on Thursday, 18th of October, 2pm.
When we inevitably win, we'll each get a Lexus GS 350 F Sport for the weekend, one of the many premium automobiles replicated in Forza Horizon. This is an incredible prize that we will not abuse by being jerks driving around in cars we clearly can't afford, and by heading over to the houses of the losers to rev the engines at 4am.
In all seriousness, you'll need to be 25 or older, and you'll need to hold a full Australian driver's license to claim this fantastic prize.
About Forza Horizon:
Forza Horizon combines legendary Forza Motorsport authenticity with a festival atmosphere and the freedom of the open road. Launching this October on Xbox 360, Forza Horizon offers an immersive pick-up-and-play open-road racing experience and features the unrivaled realism, diversity and innovation that are hallmarks of the Forza Motorsport franchise.
- Expansive open road – Take your dream car off the track and onto the open road to race and explore the epic driving landscape of Colorado. Experience a 24-hour dynamic lighting cycle that includes night racing, a first for the Forza Motorsport franchise on Xbox 360. Forza Horizon brings another first to Forza Motorsport with the debut of mixed surface and dirt racing. From stunning mountain highways to dusty back roads, the world of Forza Motorsport is bigger and more diverse than ever.
- This is action racing – Forza Horizon combines the legendary Forza Motorsport authenticity you know and love with new action-based driving gameplay, rewarding you for your speed, skill and style behind the wheel. Drive the world’s most iconic cars as you compete in festival events, race for pink slips in white-knuckle street races, or just show off your skills to increase your popularity rank. Team up or compete with friends and rivals in a variety of online race types, as well as playground modes. However you drive, you’ll find an entirely new level of challenge and fun on the open road.
- Competition meets culture – Soak up the cars, music and parties of the massive Horizon Festival — your hub for the game’s career and online events. The Forza Horizon soundtrack features three in-game radio stations spotlighting today’s hottest music artists curated by Rob da Bank, renowned BBC Radio DJ, “Bestival” founder and Forza Horizon music supervisor.
- Unmatched authenticity – Forza Horizon is built with the genre-defining physics and graphics engine from the critically acclaimed Forza Motorsport 4. With a diverse lineup of cars and manufacturers, as well as best-in-class graphics, handling and physics simulation, Forza Horizon features the unrivaled diversity and unmatched authenticity that Forza Motorsport fans have come to expect.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 16th October 2012.
- You must have an Australian full driver's license to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 25 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 1 day may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet Pty Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.