BioWare will make its debut on the Nintendo console with Mass Effect 3. The game will take advantage of the Wii U GamePad to issue commands and unleash attacks.
Mass Effect 3 Wii U special edition trailer
- 1 Modern Warfare will have a Battle Pass, not Loot Boxes
- 1 Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 6 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Can CD Projekt Red deliver a technical miracle?
How does an expansion fare from a newly-independent Bungie?
Setting the record straight
It's ok, it'll be back really soon...
- 164 The Outer Worlds
- 158 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 24 POSTAL 4: No Regerts (PC)
- 7017 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 14 Disco Elysium
- 266 Borderlands 3
- 73 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 2248 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 45 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 17 Digital Distribution Platforms?? - What happened since 2013? (dormant gamer question)