DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game that recreates the mood of iconic titles from the '90s, with a fresh storyline. An incident that turns a small town into a deadly zone, three characters to play with and little time to find the truth, before its mutated citizens abruptly end your mission.
DAYMARE: 1998 - H.A.D.E.S. Story Teaser
- Sony to acquire Insomniac Games
- 5 WoW Classic servers face login queues of 10,000
- Dragon Age 4 lead producer leaves BioWare
- Darksiders 3: Keepers of the Void DLC Review
- Anthem lead producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare
- 8 Dead Island 2 development now with Dambuster Studios
- 1 Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble Review
- 10 Need for Speed Heat revealed
- 6 Skater XL is coming to Xbox One
- System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition announced
- 2 Mojang cancels Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack
- 7 Australian Classifications Board seeking to ban DayZ
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Strategic warfare with a heavy dose of Anime-inspired design!
- 542 Apex Legends
- 14 Insurgency: Sandstorm
- 237 Who's playing what?
- 9982 Good deal thread
- 34 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 63 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 21 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 121 Is PUBG dead?
- 5137 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 57 finally racing wheel