DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game that recreates the mood of iconic titles from the '90s, with a fresh storyline. An incident that turns a small town into a deadly zone, three characters to play with and little time to find the truth, before its mutated citizens abruptly end your mission.
DAYMARE: 1998 - H.A.D.E.S. Story Teaser
- 1 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
- Project Resistance looks to be a team-based RE title
- 2 Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Review
- 1 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Review
- 1 Death Stranding gets 'Very Easy' mode for movie fans
- 2 New Game Plus coming to Days Gone this month
- Return of the Obra Dinn coming to consoles
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
“Just because something works, doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.”
Breaking down walls.