DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game that recreates the mood of iconic titles from the '90s, with a fresh storyline. An incident that turns a small town into a deadly zone, three characters to play with and little time to find the truth, before its mutated citizens abruptly end your mission.
DAYMARE: 1998 - H.A.D.E.S. Story Teaser
- 3 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
- World War Z Review
- 4 World of Warcraft Classic gets a launch date
- 7 A Plague Tale: Innocence Review
- Skull and Bones gets lost at sea, will arrive at least a year late
- 3 Netflix are teasing E3 announcements
- 3 Oddworld Soulstorm will continue Abe's journey
- Dauntless gets full release next week
- 1 The writing is on the wall for Starbreeze Studios
- Falcon Age Review
- Destiny 2's Season of Opulence begins next month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Came for the falcon, stayed for the fist bumps!
Walking Dead game, leaves company walking dead
New raid releasing simultaneously
- 273 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 6839 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10 Official E3 2019 Thread
- 112 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 9913 Good deal thread
- 291 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 33 RDR2: 6 months later - Masterpiece or Sluggish Snail?
- 24 Rage 2 thread
- 21 Mordhau
- 70 Borderlands - Mask of Mayhem