DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game that recreates the mood of iconic titles from the '90s, with a fresh storyline. An incident that turns a small town into a deadly zone, three characters to play with and little time to find the truth, before its mutated citizens abruptly end your mission.
DAYMARE: 1998 - H.A.D.E.S. Story Teaser
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 1 The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Out with the new and in with the old