DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game that recreates the mood of iconic titles from the '90s, with a fresh storyline. An incident that turns a small town into a deadly zone, three characters to play with and little time to find the truth, before its mutated citizens abruptly end your mission.
DAYMARE: 1998 - H.A.D.E.S. Story Teaser
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 1 Persona 5 Royal Review
- Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 4 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
One of the biggest JRPGs of recent years gets the royal treatment and expands on the original in a wonderful way.
A good way to celebrate 10 years
No Russian Redux
- 142 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 7212 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 448 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 27 Rumor: E3 cancelled!
- 91 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 14 JRPG General Discussion
- 81 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 10090 Good deal thread
- 65 Half-Life: Alyx - VR game
- 282 Xbox Series (X)