As a new season of Destiny begins, developers from Bungie are back on the record about how our shared adventure is about to evolve again. The Drifter is back with a new way to play Gambit, along with a full calendar of new challenges to make your Guardian more powerful.
Bungie Destiny 2 ViDoc – Season of the Drifter
- 1 Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Review
- 1 CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 3 Switch port changes
- Cyberpunk 2077 private E3 demo will go public during PAX West
- Fallout 76's LTE battle royale could be here to stay
- 6 Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 7 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 4 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Crash and his kart-racing pals are back and better than ever!
CDPR wants you hungry for more
No end in sight for the Nuclear Winter
Perfect for first time players.
- 403 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 28 Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lilith and the fight for Scantuary
- 6886 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 80 Subnautica
- 40 Hell Let Loose - upcoming PC game
- 5109 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 53 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 252 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order