As a new season of Destiny begins, developers from Bungie are back on the record about how our shared adventure is about to evolve again. The Drifter is back with a new way to play Gambit, along with a full calendar of new challenges to make your Guardian more powerful.
Bungie Destiny 2 ViDoc – Season of the Drifter
- New Sony division to adapt PlayStation IPs for film & TV
- 3 Report: Treyarch taking over leadership for 2020 CoD
- 5 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
- World War Z Review
- 4 World of Warcraft Classic gets a launch date
- 7 A Plague Tale: Innocence Review
- Skull and Bones gets lost at sea, will arrive at least a year late
- 4 Netflix are teasing E3 announcements
- 3 Oddworld Soulstorm will continue Abe's journey
- Dauntless gets full release next week
- 1 The writing is on the wall for Starbreeze Studios
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do we really need yet another Zombie game?
Closed beta for a select few starting from today
- 34 RDR2: 6 months later - Masterpiece or Sluggish Snail?
- 6844 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 15 Official E3 2019 Thread
- 512 Apex Legends
- 273 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 112 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 9913 Good deal thread
- 291 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 24 Rage 2 thread
- 21 Mordhau