As a new season of Destiny begins, developers from Bungie are back on the record about how our shared adventure is about to evolve again. The Drifter is back with a new way to play Gambit, along with a full calendar of new challenges to make your Guardian more powerful.
Bungie Destiny 2 ViDoc – Season of the Drifter
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
- Project Resistance looks to be a team-based RE title
- 2 Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Review
- 1 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Review
- 1 Death Stranding gets 'Very Easy' mode for movie fans
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Give rise to the ghosts.
SHODAN has been busy.
Out now on PS4 and coming soon on Xbox One & PC.