From piloting legendary rally cars through the fast and flowing mixed surfaces of Poland, to fighting for first place in an FIA World Rallycross Championship Supercar, to conquering tricky weather conditions in the Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec - our launch trailer showcases the breadth of challenge on officer. With new features including improved handling, stage degradation and tyre choice, DiRT Rally 2.0 brings the most immersive and truly off-road racing experience ever.
DiRT Rally 2.0 | Launch Trailer
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey has a release date
- 4 The Division 2's Raid difficulty on console to remain unchanged
- 10 The next portable system has a... hand-crank controller.
- 1 The Occupation Review
- Team Ninja shows off Nioh 2 footage and announces closed alpha
- Supermassive's The Dark Pictures has a release date
- Just Cause 4 DLC coming alongside big update
- New Sony division to adapt PlayStation IPs for film & TV
- 5 Report: Treyarch taking over leadership for 2020 CoD
- 5 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
- World War Z Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Black Ops 5 to release instead
Give me a Sackboy & Kratos buddy cop drama.
New scares await on August 30.
- 41 Official E3 2019 Thread
- 9923 Good deal thread
- 6846 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 22 Mordhau
- 45 RDR2: 6 months later - Masterpiece or Sluggish Snail?
- 512 Apex Legends
- 273 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 112 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 291 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 24 Rage 2 thread