Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a tactical adventure game combining the turn-based combat of XCOM with story, exploration, stealth, and strategy. Take control of a team of Mutants navigating a post-human Earth. Created by a team including former HITMAN leads and the designer of PAYDAY.
What is Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden?
- Cyberpunk 2077 private E3 demo will go public during PAX West
- Fallout 76's LTE battle royale could be here to stay
- Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 6 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
BOTW Sequel, The Witcher 3, No More Heroes 3 and more.
Final Fantasy VII Remake, Marvel's Avengers and not much more.
Although they still don't know what will go in it.