When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce - an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Brace yourself with up to four players to run ‘n’ gun as dozens of different bros and eliminate the opposing terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Unleash scores of unique weapons and set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm, and limbs in the name of freedom.
Broforce – Nintendo Switch launch trailer
- WoW Classic servers face login queues of 10,000
- Dragon Age 4 lead producer leaves BioWare
- Darksiders 3: Keepers of the Void DLC Review
- Anthem lead producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare
- 8 Dead Island 2 development now with Dambuster Studios
- 1 Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble Review
- 10 Need for Speed Heat revealed
- 5 Skater XL is coming to Xbox One
- System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition announced
- 2 Mojang cancels Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack
- 7 Australian Classifications Board seeking to ban DayZ
- 3 The No Man's Sky Beyond update is arriving soon
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No better looking blocks on the horizon
Happy 20th birthday, SHODAN.
Strategic warfare with a heavy dose of Anime-inspired design!
- 13 Insurgency: Sandstorm
- 238 Who's playing what?
- 9982 Good deal thread
- 537 Apex Legends
- 34 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 63 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 21 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 122 Is PUBG dead?
- 5137 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 57 finally racing wheel