When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce - an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Brace yourself with up to four players to run ‘n’ gun as dozens of different bros and eliminate the opposing terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Unleash scores of unique weapons and set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm, and limbs in the name of freedom.
Broforce – Nintendo Switch launch trailer
- Pikuniku Review
- 3 Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Review
- Treyarch confirms Black Ops 4's next Blackout mode
- 2 Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on console
- Diablo 3 begins Season of Grandeur and makes quality of life changes
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Let the queues begin.
A whole new world
- 22 Metro Exodus
- 2198 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 33 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 28 Dead Space - Making of Doco
- 148 Game Of The Year 2018 Discussion Thread
- 6614 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 17 The Immortal Diablo II - The Prime Evil returns
- 5059 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 14 EA has canceled its open-world Star Wars game
- 52 Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?