Play online or with friends as SNK's iconic heroines in the brand-new 2 vs 2 fighting game, SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy! Activate Special Moves with a single button and make use of special items to change the tide of battle! However, the fight isn't over the moment you've chipped enough health away. Once your opponent is on the ropes, utilize your Dream Finish technique to win the match! Spectate on other battles online, and wage on who you think will win using in-game points. Use your winnings to buy voice clips and accessories in an all-new costume system and customize your favorite heroine to your heart's content!
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy launch trailer
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Review
- 1 CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 3 Switch port changes
- Cyberpunk 2077 private E3 demo will go public during PAX West
- Fallout 76's LTE battle royale could be here to stay
- 6 Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 7 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Just in time for the US Elections.
CDPR wants you hungry for more
No end in sight for the Nuclear Winter
- 375 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 78 Subnautica
- 53 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 6881 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 36 Hell Let Loose - upcoming PC game
- 252 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 5106 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 10 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)