Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive today released a new video at PAX West teasing the next destination featured in HITMAN 2 – Colombia. This new setting will put players directly in the heart of a dark and dangerous South American rainforest, providing a vastly different canvas for Agent 47 to carry out his deadly missions. Truly a living, breathing jungle environment with threats lurking around every corner, Colombia will feature a unique gameplay experience with multiple paths to explore, unparalleled game depth and countless interactive possibilities for players. Stay tuned on the HITMAN 2 channels in the coming weeks for more details on this exciting new location.
Hitman 2 – Colombia teaser trailer
- THQ Nordic's net sales increased 700% in 2018
- 1 Neill Blomkamp's 'Conviction' is a stunning Anthem trailer
- 2 Metro Exodus Review
- 1 Missed the Nintendo Direct? Watch it here!
- Activision Blizzard lays off 775 staff after "record results"
- Upcoming Red Dead Online update changes detailed
- New Days Gone trailer showcases love, loss and a sledgehammer to the head
- 1 Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review
- Sony Interactive Entertainment appoints Jim Ryan as President and CEO
- 6 There's a new Nintendo Direct confirmed for tomorrow
- New Rage 2 gameplay looks like a blast
- 3 Shawn Layden: "The world has changed, but E3 hasn't"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
...a Ni No Movie.
SIE Chairman elaborates on decision to skip the 2019 event