Join Audio Director Rob Bridgett and Composer Brian D’Oliveira, as they take you through their three-year journey to craft the sound and music of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. From dense jungles and bustling city hubs to terrifying tombs and underwater cenotes – the game’s rich environments come to life with an immersive and authentic audio experience.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Sound and Music dev diary
- THQ Nordic's net sales increased 700% in 2018
- 1 Neill Blomkamp's 'Conviction' is a stunning Anthem trailer
- 2 Metro Exodus Review
- 1 Missed the Nintendo Direct? Watch it here!
- Activision Blizzard lays off 775 staff after "record results"
- Upcoming Red Dead Online update changes detailed
- New Days Gone trailer showcases love, loss and a sledgehammer to the head
- 1 Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review
- Sony Interactive Entertainment appoints Jim Ryan as President and CEO
- 6 There's a new Nintendo Direct confirmed for tomorrow
- New Rage 2 gameplay looks like a blast
- 3 Shawn Layden: "The world has changed, but E3 hasn't"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
...a Ni No Movie.
SIE Chairman elaborates on decision to skip the 2019 event