Join Audio Director Rob Bridgett and Composer Brian D’Oliveira, as they take you through their three-year journey to craft the sound and music of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. From dense jungles and bustling city hubs to terrifying tombs and underwater cenotes – the game’s rich environments come to life with an immersive and authentic audio experience.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Sound and Music dev diary
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 11 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 7 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- 2 New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
- 6 The Game Awards 2018 nominees announced
- Crackdown 3 confirmed for February 15 release
- 9 Activision is unhappy with Destiny 2: Forsaken sales
- 3 Microsoft aquires Obsidian Entertainment and InXile
- Tetris Effect Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.