Join Audio Director Rob Bridgett and Composer Brian D’Oliveira, as they take you through their three-year journey to craft the sound and music of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. From dense jungles and bustling city hubs to terrifying tombs and underwater cenotes – the game’s rich environments come to life with an immersive and authentic audio experience.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Sound and Music dev diary
- Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- 8 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
- 3 Riot to pay $10m settlement in gender discrimination suit
- 2 Kiwi dev Rocketwerkz offers unlimited leave to staff
- 3 Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review
- The sun is setting on the ill-fated Battleborn
- 3 Pokemon Sword & Shield Review
- 4 Fallen Order is EA's fastest-selling Star Wars game on PC
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Quit stockpiling leave dayz
Company culture-change in progress.
Like moths to the Half Life flame
- 26 Diablo IV
- 15 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 2347 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 330 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 17 Need for Speed: Heat
- 64 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 321 Borderlands 3
- 276 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 134 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 445 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)