The QuakeCon 2018 Keynote brought us a delight of new RAGE 2 footage. It’s got everything. A big, beautiful, seamless open world. Explosions. Vehicle combat. Explosions. Sick powers. Explosions. In addition to providing an extended look at the world of RAGE 2 (have we mentioned explosions yet?), the QuakeCon footage also showed off the game’s massive and monstrous convoys for the first time.
Rage 2 – Eden Assault gameplay trailer
- Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 4 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
- 1 Ex Bungie CEO reveals new company ProbablyMonsters
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Do Codemasters deliver a worthy reboot or does it stall at the startline?
What could it be?
Can CD Projekt Red deliver a technical miracle?
- 12 POSTAL 4: No Regerts (PC)
- 45 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 7011 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 17 Digital Distribution Platforms?? - What happened since 2013? (dormant gamer question)
- 135 The Outer Worlds
- 255 Borderlands 3
- 2243 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 18 Green Hell - everything in the jungle will kill you
- 5147 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC: What specs do we assume this will need?