Total War: THREE KINGDOMS is the first Total War game to take inspiration from a romanticised version of History. Influenced by Luo Guanzhong’s 14th century historical epic ‘Romance of the Three Kingdoms’, it follows the dramatic lives and deeds of near-mythical warlords and their retainers in 2nd to 3rd century China as they try to unite the country under their rule and forge the next great dynasty. Revealed in this first in-game cinematic is one such leader with designs on being the one true ruler of China, the cunning strategic mastermind, Cao Cao. Bringing grand speeches, breath-taking siege battles and legendary duels to Total War: THREE KINGDOMS, Cao Cao will no doubt be the leader of choice for players who enjoy a “divide and conquer” approach.
Total War Three Kingdoms – Cao Cao trailer
- 3 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The wild west has never looked better
A guiding light for adventure games
Beautiful form, terrible function
- 12 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 24 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 85 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 22 Forza Horizon 4
- 476 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise