Total War: THREE KINGDOMS is the first Total War game to take inspiration from a romanticised version of History. Influenced by Luo Guanzhong’s 14th century historical epic ‘Romance of the Three Kingdoms’, it follows the dramatic lives and deeds of near-mythical warlords and their retainers in 2nd to 3rd century China as they try to unite the country under their rule and forge the next great dynasty. Revealed in this first in-game cinematic is one such leader with designs on being the one true ruler of China, the cunning strategic mastermind, Cao Cao. Bringing grand speeches, breath-taking siege battles and legendary duels to Total War: THREE KINGDOMS, Cao Cao will no doubt be the leader of choice for players who enjoy a “divide and conquer” approach.
Total War Three Kingdoms – Cao Cao trailer
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.
Can WWE bounce back after last year's entry or is it DOA?