By the decree of Queen Ayrenn, Summerset Isle is now open to foreigners, allowing newcomers to adventure through its beautiful forests and lagoons, and hidden, dark fissures. Players will also travel to mystical Artaeum, a magical isle that transcends space and time. The new zone is the largest addition to ESO yet, surpassing even last year’s massive Morrowind update. Packed with around 30 hours of main story and tons of side quests, Summerset is a mecca for exploration and surprising new tales.
Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset gameplay launch trailer
- 3 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The wild west has never looked better
A guiding light for adventure games
Beautiful form, terrible function
- 12 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 24 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 85 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 22 Forza Horizon 4
- 476 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise