By the decree of Queen Ayrenn, Summerset Isle is now open to foreigners, allowing newcomers to adventure through its beautiful forests and lagoons, and hidden, dark fissures. Players will also travel to mystical Artaeum, a magical isle that transcends space and time. The new zone is the largest addition to ESO yet, surpassing even last year’s massive Morrowind update. Packed with around 30 hours of main story and tons of side quests, Summerset is a mecca for exploration and surprising new tales.
Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset gameplay launch trailer
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.
Can WWE bounce back after last year's entry or is it DOA?