By the decree of Queen Ayrenn, Summerset Isle is now open to foreigners, allowing newcomers to adventure through its beautiful forests and lagoons, and hidden, dark fissures. Players will also travel to mystical Artaeum, a magical isle that transcends space and time. The new zone is the largest addition to ESO yet, surpassing even last year’s massive Morrowind update. Packed with around 30 hours of main story and tons of side quests, Summerset is a mecca for exploration and surprising new tales.
Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset gameplay launch trailer
- 5 Respawn banned over 16,000 cheaters in Apex Legends
- THQ Nordic's net sales increased 700% in 2018
- 1 Neill Blomkamp's 'Conviction' is a stunning Anthem trailer
- 2 Metro Exodus Review
- 1 Missed the Nintendo Direct? Watch it here!
- 1 Activision Blizzard lays off 775 staff after "record results"
- Upcoming Red Dead Online update changes detailed
- New Days Gone trailer showcases love, loss and a sledgehammer to the head
- 1 Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review
- Sony Interactive Entertainment appoints Jim Ryan as President and CEO
- 6 There's a new Nintendo Direct confirmed for tomorrow
- New Rage 2 gameplay looks like a blast
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
SIE Chairman elaborates on decision to skip the 2019 event
- 17 Far Cry: New Dawn - Post-apocalyptic Far Cry 5 direct sequel
- 225 Apex Legends
- 71 Crackdown 3
- 129 Metro Exodus
- 405 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 9851 Good deal thread
- 5068 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 6670 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 99 Kingdom Hearts III
- 251 Resident Evil 2 : Remake