By the decree of Queen Ayrenn, Summerset Isle is now open to foreigners, allowing newcomers to adventure through its beautiful forests and lagoons, and hidden, dark fissures. Players will also travel to mystical Artaeum, a magical isle that transcends space and time. The new zone is the largest addition to ESO yet, surpassing even last year’s massive Morrowind update. Packed with around 30 hours of main story and tons of side quests, Summerset is a mecca for exploration and surprising new tales.
Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset gameplay launch trailer
- Daymare: 1998 Preview
- Luigi's Mansion 3 Releasing This Halloween
- 4 Resident Evil 5 & 6 Switch Release Dates Confirmed
- 20 The New DOOM Movie Looks Really Awful
- Super Mario Maker 2 Review
- 2 Halo Co-Creator Announces New Game
- Katana Zero Switch Review
- Black Ops 4 Update Out Now On PS4
- 13 Nintendo Announces Switch Lite
- 1 Watch The Opening Minutes of Remedy's Control
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Switch Review
- Gears 5 Multiplayer Tech Test Coming Later This Month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Triple Pack With RE4 Also Announced
- 425 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 18 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 192 Who's playing what?
- 53 Google Stadia
- 9967 Good deal thread
- 534 Apex Legends
- 6897 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 19 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 76 Is PUBG dead?
- 24 Rumor: PlayStation bidding for Remedy