Sky Noon is a First-Person Shooter with Brawler mechanics. Players are equipped with a grappling hook, a lasso and an arsenal of weapons and abilities. There is no health in Sky Noon - players eliminate their enemies by pushing and pulling them off the Floating Frontier.
Sky Noon – What is Sky Noon? trailer
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 2 The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Control update fixes major performance issues
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Out with the new and in with the old
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes