Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO® Group and DC Entertainment today announced LEGO® DC Super-Villains, the first LEGO® game to put players at the centre of a villain-centric adventure packed with favourite locations and characters from across the DC universe. For the first time, a LEGO game is giving players the ability to create and play as their own DC Super-Villain throughout the game. Their character becomes the centre of the story, while teaming up with an iconic variety of villains to adventure through the hilarious and original story written in collaboration with DC. LEGO DC Super-Villains will be available 19th October 2018 for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Lego DC Super-Villains announce trailer
- 4 Mortal Kombat 11 releasing April 2019
- Crash Team Racing remaster is coming to consoles
- 4 CS:GO is now free to play with a Battle Royale mode
- 45 Watch The Game Awards live right here - It's over!
- 2 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Review
- After years of waiting, Below finally has a release date
- 1 Ubisoft teases a Far Cry apocalypse in new trailer
- 1 Starbreeze offices raided on suspicion of insider trading
- 7 Rumour: There's a Crash Team Racing announcement incoming
- Epic Games is taking on Steam with a new digital store
- 1 Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Review
- 7 Bethesda to replace Fallout nylon bag with canvas version
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
You haven't seen an Apocalypse quite like this before.
All problems are now fixed.
Yup... THQ Nordic
- 50 Dragon Age 4 may not arrive till at least 2021
- 6502 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9762 Good deal thread
- 111 Monster Hunter World
- 40 Fallout 1 & 2 spiritual successor? - Obsidian RPG by FO co-creators Cain/Boyarsky
- 127 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 2140 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 37 The Game Awards 
- 10 Ring of Elysium (ROE) - Battle Royal Type Game
- 46 Kingdom Hearts III