Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO® Group and DC Entertainment today announced LEGO® DC Super-Villains, the first LEGO® game to put players at the centre of a villain-centric adventure packed with favourite locations and characters from across the DC universe. For the first time, a LEGO game is giving players the ability to create and play as their own DC Super-Villain throughout the game. Their character becomes the centre of the story, while teaming up with an iconic variety of villains to adventure through the hilarious and original story written in collaboration with DC. LEGO DC Super-Villains will be available 19th October 2018 for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Lego DC Super-Villains announce trailer
- 2 Quantic Dreams' PlayStation exclusives are coming to PC
- The Division 2 Review in Progress
- Every trailer from Nintendo's Nindies Showcase
- 2 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 12 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 3 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
- 13 Left 4 Dead creators announce spiritual successor, Back 4 Blood
- Hyper Light Drifter devs reveal new game
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Battle pass detailed.
- 78 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 18 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 443 Apex Legends
- 87 The Outer Worlds
- 6723 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 74 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 23 Look at you, hacker - System Shock 3!
- 35 Devil May Cry 5 (PC/PS4/Xb1)
- 48 Google Stadia
- 176 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter