Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO® Group and DC Entertainment today announced LEGO® DC Super-Villains, the first LEGO® game to put players at the centre of a villain-centric adventure packed with favourite locations and characters from across the DC universe. For the first time, a LEGO game is giving players the ability to create and play as their own DC Super-Villain throughout the game. Their character becomes the centre of the story, while teaming up with an iconic variety of villains to adventure through the hilarious and original story written in collaboration with DC. LEGO DC Super-Villains will be available 19th October 2018 for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Lego DC Super-Villains announce trailer
- 5 343 Industries tease Halo: MCC announcement
- New Metro Exodus trailer is all about the guns
- Pikuniku Review
- 6 Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Review
- Treyarch confirms Black Ops 4's next Blackout mode
- 2 Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on console
- Diablo 3 begins Season of Grandeur and makes quality of life changes
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
- 27 Bungie Splits With Activision
- 122 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 6617 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 52 Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?
- 2201 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 45 Knights of the Old Republic: 10th Anniversary
- 22 Metro Exodus
- 33 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 28 Dead Space - Making of Doco
- 148 Game Of The Year 2018 Discussion Thread