Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO® Group and DC Entertainment today announced LEGO® DC Super-Villains, the first LEGO® game to put players at the centre of a villain-centric adventure packed with favourite locations and characters from across the DC universe. For the first time, a LEGO game is giving players the ability to create and play as their own DC Super-Villain throughout the game. Their character becomes the centre of the story, while teaming up with an iconic variety of villains to adventure through the hilarious and original story written in collaboration with DC. LEGO DC Super-Villains will be available 19th October 2018 for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Lego DC Super-Villains announce trailer
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.
Can WWE bounce back after last year's entry or is it DOA?