Paradox Interactive, a publisher, and developer of games that reach you near, far, or wherever you are, today announced that Stellaris: Distant Stars, the newest story pack for the sci-fi exploration game from Paradox Development Studio, will be available on May 22, 2018. Distant Stars, a story pack focused on the discovery of new anomalies and awe-inspiring creatures, will be available to Stellaris players on Windows, MacOS, and Linux PCs at a suggested retail price of US$9.99. Pre-orders are currently available for the new universe-expanding story pack on the Paradox Store
Stellaris: Distant Stars feature breakdown trailer
- 4 Mortal Kombat 11 releasing April 2019
- Crash Team Racing remaster is coming to consoles
- 4 CS:GO is now free to play with a Battle Royale mode
- 45 Watch The Game Awards live right here - It's over!
- 2 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Review
- After years of waiting, Below finally has a release date
- 1 Ubisoft teases a Far Cry apocalypse in new trailer
- 1 Starbreeze offices raided on suspicion of insider trading
- 7 Rumour: There's a Crash Team Racing announcement incoming
- Epic Games is taking on Steam with a new digital store
- 1 Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Review
- 7 Bethesda to replace Fallout nylon bag with canvas version
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
You haven't seen an Apocalypse quite like this before.
All problems are now fixed.
Yup... THQ Nordic
- 50 Dragon Age 4 may not arrive till at least 2021
- 6502 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9762 Good deal thread
- 111 Monster Hunter World
- 40 Fallout 1 & 2 spiritual successor? - Obsidian RPG by FO co-creators Cain/Boyarsky
- 127 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 2140 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 37 The Game Awards 
- 10 Ring of Elysium (ROE) - Battle Royal Type Game
- 46 Kingdom Hearts III