Halo: Fireteam Raven is a cooperative arcade sci-fi shooting game from arcade legends Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix in a unique partnership and collaboration with 343 Industries. Set in the timeframe of the original Halo: Combat Evolved, this new immersive experience hot-drops players feet first into the boots of Fireteam Raven – a group of elite Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) – on the surface of Alpha Halo as they try desperately to prevent the alien Covenant alliance from taking control of the ancient superweapon.
Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade experience reveal trailer
- Pikuniku Review
- 3 Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Review
- Treyarch confirms Black Ops 4's next Blackout mode
- 2 Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on console
- Diablo 3 begins Season of Grandeur and makes quality of life changes
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Let the queues begin.
A whole new world
- 22 Metro Exodus
- 2198 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 33 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 28 Dead Space - Making of Doco
- 148 Game Of The Year 2018 Discussion Thread
- 6614 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 17 The Immortal Diablo II - The Prime Evil returns
- 5059 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 14 EA has canceled its open-world Star Wars game
- 52 Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?