Halo: Fireteam Raven is a cooperative arcade sci-fi shooting game from arcade legends Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix in a unique partnership and collaboration with 343 Industries. Set in the timeframe of the original Halo: Combat Evolved, this new immersive experience hot-drops players feet first into the boots of Fireteam Raven – a group of elite Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) – on the surface of Alpha Halo as they try desperately to prevent the alien Covenant alliance from taking control of the ancient superweapon.
Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade experience reveal trailer
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- State of Mind Review
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
- 1 Sonic Mania Plus Review
- Escalation Studios is now Bethesda Game Studios Dallas
- Marvel's Spider-Man - A chat with James Stevenson from Insomniac Games
- 1 God of War gets New Game+ later this month
- Watch Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The Horde and Alliance fight over a tree, k i l l i n g
Ico: Reaper of Dark Souls
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
- 139 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 145 Who's playing what?
- 32 Giveaway for Games/Steam
- 458 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works
- 40 IGNs Dead Cells Review being investigated over possible plagiarism
- 21 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth