Designed primarily to meet the needs of gamers with limited mobility, the Xbox Adaptive Controller is a unified hub for devices that help make gaming more accessible. Connect external devices such as switches, buttons, mounts, and joysticks to create a custom controller experience that is uniquely yours. Button, thumbstick, and trigger inputs are controlled with assistive devices (sold separately) connected through 3.5mm jacks and USB ports. Learn more at http://www.xbox.com/adaptive-controller.
Xbox Adaptive Controller trailer
- 5 343 Industries tease Halo: MCC announcement
- New Metro Exodus trailer is all about the guns
- Pikuniku Review
- 6 Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Review
- Treyarch confirms Black Ops 4's next Blackout mode
- 2 Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on console
- Diablo 3 begins Season of Grandeur and makes quality of life changes
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
- 27 Bungie Splits With Activision
- 122 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 6617 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 52 Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?
- 2201 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 45 Knights of the Old Republic: 10th Anniversary
- 22 Metro Exodus
- 33 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 28 Dead Space - Making of Doco
- 148 Game Of The Year 2018 Discussion Thread