INSOMNIA was inspired by Metropolis 1927 and XX centuries dystopias. Experience a dark and cruel world filled with lovingly hand-crafted locations and rich lore. Develop your character, interact with peculiar NPCs and factions, craft equipment and try to stay alive.
Insomnia: The Ark – Dystopian World trailer
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 27 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 4 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 4 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 4 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
- Xbox's October update sees the return of Avatars
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.
Can WWE bounce back after last year's entry or is it DOA?