Developed by Harebrained Schemes, the studio responsible for the critically acclaimed Shadowrun Returns series, BATTLETECH is the next generation of turn-based tactical ‘Mech combat. The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of 'Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair, maintain, and customize your stable of aging BattleMechs, all in the service of executing devastating combat tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
Battletech release trailer
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.
Can WWE bounce back after last year's entry or is it DOA?