Developed by Harebrained Schemes, the studio responsible for the critically acclaimed Shadowrun Returns series, BATTLETECH is the next generation of turn-based tactical ‘Mech combat. The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of 'Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair, maintain, and customize your stable of aging BattleMechs, all in the service of executing devastating combat tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.
Battletech release trailer
- Pikuniku Review
- 3 Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Review
- Treyarch confirms Black Ops 4's next Blackout mode
- 2 Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on console
- Diablo 3 begins Season of Grandeur and makes quality of life changes
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Let the queues begin.
A whole new world
- 21 Metro Exodus
- 2198 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 33 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 28 Dead Space - Making of Doco
- 148 Game Of The Year 2018 Discussion Thread
- 6614 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 17 The Immortal Diablo II - The Prime Evil returns
- 5059 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 14 EA has canceled its open-world Star Wars game
- 52 Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?