Arma 3 Tanks DLC introduces the T-140 Angara Main Battle Tank, Nyx Armored Weapons Carrier, Rhino Mobile Gun System, a singleplayer mini-campaign, and a new Showcase scenario. The DLC is accompanied by a major platform update, which is free for everyone who owns Arma 3. This update implements a range of new gameplay features and free bonus content related to armored vehicles, such as fully-modeled 3D interiors, more targeting features, new anti-tank weapons, additional vehicle variants, decorative objects, a competitive multiplayer mode, time trial races, and more.
Arma 3 – Tanks DLC trailer
- 3 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The wild west has never looked better
A guiding light for adventure games
Beautiful form, terrible function
- 24 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 10 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 85 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 22 Forza Horizon 4
- 476 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise