Arma 3 Tanks DLC introduces the T-140 Angara Main Battle Tank, Nyx Armored Weapons Carrier, Rhino Mobile Gun System, a singleplayer mini-campaign, and a new Showcase scenario. The DLC is accompanied by a major platform update, which is free for everyone who owns Arma 3. This update implements a range of new gameplay features and free bonus content related to armored vehicles, such as fully-modeled 3D interiors, more targeting features, new anti-tank weapons, additional vehicle variants, decorative objects, a competitive multiplayer mode, time trial races, and more.
Arma 3 – Tanks DLC trailer
- 2 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
- 9 Left 4 Dead creators announce spiritual successor, Back 4 Blood
- Hyper Light Drifter devs reveal new game
- Sega stops Judgement sales after actor is arrested on drug charges
- Dead Cells DLC arriving this month on PC
- Devil May Cry 5 Review
- 3 Ape Out Review
- 4 Pokemon Go studio reveals Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No word on console dates yet
Not the lines they had in mind...
Colour me interested
- 22 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 424 Apex Legends
- 21 Look at you, hacker - System Shock 3!
- 164 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 6716 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9873 Good deal thread
- 52 Halo
- 662 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 5082 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 21 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival