Arma 3 Tanks DLC introduces the T-140 Angara Main Battle Tank, Nyx Armored Weapons Carrier, Rhino Mobile Gun System, a singleplayer mini-campaign, and a new Showcase scenario. The DLC is accompanied by a major platform update, which is free for everyone who owns Arma 3. This update implements a range of new gameplay features and free bonus content related to armored vehicles, such as fully-modeled 3D interiors, more targeting features, new anti-tank weapons, additional vehicle variants, decorative objects, a competitive multiplayer mode, time trial races, and more.
Arma 3 – Tanks DLC trailer
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 9 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 7 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- 3 EA acquires game developer Industrial Toys
- 13 Monster Hunter: World hits PC next month
- 1 Darksiders III could be releasing this November
- 9 Warframe coming to Nintendo Switch and new expansions announced
- 3 Take a bigger look at Anthem's E3 gameplay demo
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Here comes the Boom, ready or not.
Blizzard went above and beyond