Lunar New Year has returned to Overwatch! From now until 6 March AEDT, we’re celebrating the festivities with updates to our Capture the Flag mode—including a competitive Capture the Flag Mode and Sudden Death—on a brand-new map, Ayutthaya. Players can unlock their favorite Lunar New Year-themed items from last year along with 50 new ones including legendary skins like Red Phoenix (Zhu Que) Mercy, Black Tortoise (Xuan Wu) Zarya, White Tiger (Bai Hu) Genji, Black Lily Widowmaker, and more. From all of us here at Blizzard, we wish you prosperity in the Year of the Dog.
Overwatch – Lunar New Year 2018 Seasonal Event trailer
- Development has wrapped on Kingdom Hearts III
- It's finally time to kill Sean Bean in Hitman 2
- Telltale's final Walking Dead season back in development
- Sunset Overdrive Director is moving to The Initiative
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 20 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- 2 New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Shopkeep by day, explorer by night.
And hasn't stopped buying studios
Nothing like Linkedin for breaking news
- 200 BlizzCon 2018 Thread
- 9730 Good deal thread
- 1913 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 6455 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 39 Kingdom Hearts III
- 12 Wasteland 3 - inXile RPG
- 38 With Forza series now on PC, is there any reason to buy an Xbox?
- 240 Black Mesa Source
- 103 PC games from your childhood
- 443 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS