Taking the original Insurgency formula and evolving it, the millions selling FPS comes enhanced and expanded. Insurgency: Sandstorm is built in Unreal Engine 4 with upgraded graphics, taking the series into a new era. Coming to PC and, for the first time, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; Insurgency: Sandstorm brings extended gameplay possibilities, improved immersion, and new co-op and versus objective-based game modes. All while retaining the lethal tactical action that made Insurgency the worldwide phenomenon it is today. The brand new teaser trailer follows a wounded fighter as he stumbles through an assault while images of combat flash through his head.
Insurgency: Sandstorm teaser trailer
- 2 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The wild west has never looked better
A guiding light for adventure games
Story, Events, and a cheeky Remaster
- 26 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 477 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 87 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 13 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 22 Forza Horizon 4
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise