Release date announced: February 13th! The Fall Part 2: Unbound follows the adventures of ARID, a sentient AI that seizes control over three playable hosts: A Universal Companion, a reality-divorced Butler, and a mysterious combat drone known as "One". This trailer highlights the Companion as ARID's morally questionable protocol causes her hosts to struggle with issues of subservience, survival, and existential crisis.
The Fall Part 2: Unbound – Meet the Companion trailer
- 8 Studio apologises for password-stealing malware in DRM
- The Station review
- Crossing Souls review
- 17 Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a medieval chore simulator
- 1 Nightdive hits pause on System Shock Remastered
- 16 Video games to blame for school massacre – Kentucky Governor
- Significant layoffs hit Mafia III studio Hangar 13 – report
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings Chaos to PC on March 8
- 1 THQ Nordic acquires Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro, and more from Koch
- 29 PUBG on Xbox is jank, but I'm in love
- 8 Spyro the Dragon remasters will swoop to PS4 this year – report
- 7 Fortnite is getting an optional 60fps mode on consoles
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Beauty and boredom in a dragon-free RPG.
Games not guns the problem.
N. Sane Trilogy ports incoming, too?
- 22 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 384 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 1792 Battlegrounds
- 4913 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 88 Monster Hunter World
- 5836 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 27 PSA. Pimp you Nintendo Switch. The big hand, big screen edition
- 9567 Good deal thread
- 77 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 315 RUMOUR: Red Dead Redemption 2 for Q3 2017, E3 2016 announcement