Masters of Anima, the new project from Passtech Games, the makers of the indie-gem Space Run will release this Spring on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC! In the Gameplay Trailer unveiled today, follow Otto in his quest against the forces of evil in strategic, action-packed battles, where your ability to make tactical decisions quickly is vital. Summon and control large armies of up to 100 Guardians, who obey your commands with intuitive and innovative gameplay made from the ground up for controller play, as well as keyboard and mouse!
Masters of Anima gameplay trailer
- Kiwi smash brawler Grabity hits Steam next week
- Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition review
- 7 We Happy Few banned in Australia
- Sydney Drop Bears triumph in first Overwatch Contenders
- 1 Epic pledges $100 million to Fortnite's first esports season
- 15 Rumour: Next year's Call of Duty is Modern Warfare 4
- You can stream Resident Evil 7 to a Switch in Japan
- 11 Tencent acquires 80 percent of Grinding Gear Games
- 1 Paradox announces Imperator: Rome, board games, and much more
- 6 Microsoft unveils the Xbox Adaptive Controller for those with limited mobility
- Ubisoft delays Skull and Bones, but The Division 2 is coming
- 5 BLOPS 4: Campaign out, battle royale in, Zombies expanded
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Red Dead Evasion?
Well, there it is.
"Highly-anticipated title from one of 2K’s biggest franchises."
Alongside something unannounced.
- 6009 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 198 E3 2018 Thread
- 183 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 9641 Good deal thread
- 1110 Dark Souls for PC
- 18 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival
- 4970 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 733 What does your gaming set up look like? (PICS)
- 1997 Battlegrounds
- 44 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton