Masters of Anima, the new project from Passtech Games, the makers of the indie-gem Space Run will release this Spring on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC! In the Gameplay Trailer unveiled today, follow Otto in his quest against the forces of evil in strategic, action-packed battles, where your ability to make tactical decisions quickly is vital. Summon and control large armies of up to 100 Guardians, who obey your commands with intuitive and innovative gameplay made from the ground up for controller play, as well as keyboard and mouse!
Masters of Anima gameplay trailer
- 13 Video games to blame for school massacre – Kentucky Governor
- Significant layoffs hit Mafia III studio Hangar 13 – report
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings Chaos to PC on March 8
- 1 THQ Nordic acquires Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro, and more from Koch
- 28 PUBG on Xbox is jank, but I'm in love
- 8 Spyro the Dragon remasters will swoop to PS4 this year – report
- 7 Fortnite is getting an optional 60fps mode on consoles
- 6 More than half of Activision Blizzard's revenue is from microtransactions
- 9 Destiny 2 is getting a "major expansion" in late 2018
- 3 Robin, a free Kiwi-made game about chronic fatigue syndrome, is out today
- 1 Vampyr is out for blood on June 5
- 27 Shadow of the Colossus is flawed but spectacular
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Games not guns the problem.
That's US$4 billion.
N. Sane Trilogy ports incoming, too?
- 1783 Battlegrounds
- 382 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 9564 Good deal thread
- 85 Monster Hunter World
- 18 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- 5828 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 77 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 315 RUMOUR: Red Dead Redemption 2 for Q3 2017, E3 2016 announcement
- 4911 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 27 Need for Speed Payback