Masters of Anima, the new project from Passtech Games, the makers of the indie-gem Space Run will release this Spring on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC! In the Gameplay Trailer unveiled today, follow Otto in his quest against the forces of evil in strategic, action-packed battles, where your ability to make tactical decisions quickly is vital. Summon and control large armies of up to 100 Guardians, who obey your commands with intuitive and innovative gameplay made from the ground up for controller play, as well as keyboard and mouse!
Masters of Anima gameplay trailer
- Sydney Drop Bears triumph in first Overwatch Contenders
- 1 Epic pledges $100 million to Fortnite's first esports season
- 15 Rumour: Next year's Call of Duty is Modern Warfare 4
- You can stream Resident Evil 7 to a Switch in Japan
- 6 Tencent acquires 80 percent of Grinding Gear Games
- 1 Paradox announces Imperator: Rome, board games, and much more
- 5 Microsoft unveils the Xbox Adaptive Controller for those with limited mobility
- Ubisoft delays Skull and Bones, but The Division 2 is coming
- 5 BLOPS 4: Campaign out, battle royale in, Zombies expanded
- Skullgirls studio delays action RPG Indivisible into 2019
- 7 Take-Two delays a game that is almost certainly Borderlands
- Shenmue III delayed for a second time
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Red Dead Evasion?
Well, there it is.
"Highly-anticipated title from one of 2K’s biggest franchises."
Will it happen?
- 167 E3 2018 Thread
- 18 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival
- 4970 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 6005 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 733 What does your gaming set up look like? (PICS)
- 182 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 1997 Battlegrounds
- 1108 Dark Souls for PC
- 9638 Good deal thread
- 44 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton