Following a successful launch of The Escapists in 2015, the series has since gone on to celebrate over 4 million downloads. Now the sandbox pixelated prison-escape game is back and better than ever with improved graphics, crafting and combat and the addition of multiplayer, the most fan requested feature to date. So, don your orange overalls and begin planning your escape route because it’s time to return to prison!
The Escapists 2 – Switch launch trailer
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 9 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 7 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- 3 EA acquires game developer Industrial Toys
- 13 Monster Hunter: World hits PC next month
- 1 Darksiders III could be releasing this November
- 9 Warframe coming to Nintendo Switch and new expansions announced
- 3 Take a bigger look at Anthem's E3 gameplay demo
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Here comes the Boom, ready or not.
Blizzard went above and beyond