Following a successful launch of The Escapists in 2015, the series has since gone on to celebrate over 4 million downloads. Now the sandbox pixelated prison-escape game is back and better than ever with improved graphics, crafting and combat and the addition of multiplayer, the most fan requested feature to date. So, don your orange overalls and begin planning your escape route because it’s time to return to prison!
The Escapists 2 – Switch launch trailer
- Xbox Game Pass to add Xbox exclusives the day they launch
- God of War gets April 20 release date
- 1 Introspect is a Kiwi-made love letter to big boss battles
- 1 Story overhaul delays unsettling survival game We Happy Few
- 25 The 59 biggest games of 2018
- 17 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- 3 Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- 3 Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- 3 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A losing battle?
- 54 Destiny 2: PC Players accounts list
- 75 NZGamer.com to Close.
- 9531 Good deal thread
- 131 Optical gaming mice recommendations please
- 36 DRAGON BALL FighterZ
- 141 Prey 2 confirmed
- 4900 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 22 Monster Hunter World
- 5800 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1071 Dark Souls for PC