My Time at Portia is an open world RPG and crafting sim game. The world is set in a post-apocalypse setting. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. You'll need to start a new life in a town on the edge of civilization called Portia. Then you'll start a workshop and build things with relics from the past for the betterment of society. The goal of the game is to make the workshop as big and successful as possible.
My Time at Portia – Early Access announcement trailer
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 9 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 7 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- 3 EA acquires game developer Industrial Toys
- 13 Monster Hunter: World hits PC next month
- 1 Darksiders III could be releasing this November
- 9 Warframe coming to Nintendo Switch and new expansions announced
- 3 Take a bigger look at Anthem's E3 gameplay demo
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Here comes the Boom, ready or not.
Blizzard went above and beyond