My Time at Portia is an open world RPG and crafting sim game. The world is set in a post-apocalypse setting. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. You'll need to start a new life in a town on the edge of civilization called Portia. Then you'll start a workshop and build things with relics from the past for the betterment of society. The goal of the game is to make the workshop as big and successful as possible.
My Time at Portia – Early Access announcement trailer
- Xbox Game Pass to add Xbox exclusives the day they launch
- God of War gets April 20 release date
- 1 Introspect is a Kiwi-made love letter to big boss battles
- 1 Story overhaul delays unsettling survival game We Happy Few
- 25 The 59 biggest games of 2018
- 17 Nintendo announces Labo, a series of DIY toys and peripherals
- 3 Big Ant Studios' AO Tennis is out now on PS4 and Xbox One
- 3 Australian games generated AU$118.5m last year
- Playground Games is indeed working on Fable – sources
- Scribblenauts Showdown brings party multiplayer to sketchy series
- 3 Chinese police have arrested 120 PUBG cheat creators
- Sega announces Theme Hospital spiritual successor Two Point Hospital
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A losing battle?
- 54 Destiny 2: PC Players accounts list
- 75 NZGamer.com to Close.
- 9531 Good deal thread
- 131 Optical gaming mice recommendations please
- 36 DRAGON BALL FighterZ
- 141 Prey 2 confirmed
- 4900 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 22 Monster Hunter World
- 5800 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1071 Dark Souls for PC