Welcome to Vox – a near-future city straining under tensions it can barely control… Fight for friends, factions or your own future, but survive at all costs in a society where justice is only for the powerful. Explore dense, diverse open environments in a myriad of playstyles. Forge critical bonds then confront demanding choices – against the darkness of the city, your decisions make all the difference. A neo-noir adventure driven by a procedural narrative, Living Dark is yours to define.
Living Dark – Terminated teaser
- 1 39 Days to Mars floats along on optimism and whimsy
- Team Yeah Nah inks its ticket to Splatoon 2 World Champs
- 1 Battle royale game Darwin Project goes F2P just six weeks after launch
- 20 Quantic Dream sues media over toxic workplace stories
- 2 Australian High Court orders Valve to pay AU$3m over misleading refund policy
- 1 Universal is working on a new Doom film
- Housemarque teases "high flying and heavy hitting" multiplayer title Stormdivers
- Aussie adventure Moonquest hits Early Access soon
- 2 Valve acquires Firewatch studio Campo Santo
- Hearthstone game director Ben Brode is leaving Blizzard
- Kiwi FPS Sky Noon's first public test runs this weekend
- 1 NeocoreGames: 90 hour workweeks "meant as a joke"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A bad investment.
Very early days though.
- 1093 Dark Souls for PC
- 5951 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 50 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 1986 Battlegrounds
- 53 Are we maybe seeing a brighter future for XBox due to them looking to their past?
- 26 Halo
- 74 Sea of Thieves
- 98 E3 2018 Thread
- 4953 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1620 Hearthstone GP player list