The Laboratory Mode for Total War: Warhammer 2 will be playable for free on the 14th December 2017. The Laboratory’s sliders allow for game variables to be tweaked, pushing battles in new and ridiculous directions. You can massively ramp-up unit sizes, remove the bounds of gravity, and increase impact force tenfold to create scenes pure chaos.
Total War: Warhammer II – The Laboratory dev diary
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- The Game Awards: All the winners
- PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- NZ studio announces meditative butterfly title
- Dying Light is getting a battle royale mode via standalone expansion Bad Blood
- 1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider slyly announced
- 4 The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 delayed
- 3 Here's a detailed look at PUBG's new map
- Portal returns in standalone Bridge Constructor mashup
- PS Store lists March 22 release for God of War
- Samsara is a clever-looking reflective puzzler from Auckland's Marker
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.
With special player AI.