Absolver’s new 3v3 Overtake mode pits two teams of three players each against each other in a frantic battle to take and hold areas of the battlefield for your clan. Prospects and Absolvers are able to enter these new Combat Trials alone and paired with other players or can choose to form a co-op group and enter as a trio to face off against other teams in one of three new Overtake maps.
Absolver – 3v3 Overtake update trailer
- Microsoft's next-gen consoles have codenames and are coming in 2020
- 2 Discord's Store will offer devs 90% of revenue
- Subnautica is free on the Epic Store until Christmas
- Metro Exodus will release one week early on Feb 15
- Spider-Man's third DLC offering drops next week
- 6 GRIS Review
- 1 HOYTS just signed an exclusive Esports deal
- 4 Fortnite's overpowered Infinity Blade destroys everything
- 3 A Metal Gear Solid tabletop game just got announced
- New Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC coming next week
- 4 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne expansion announced
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 9789 Good deal thread
- 51 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 6529 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 630 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 132 Baldur's Gate - BIG World Project.
- 114 Monster Hunter World
- 5047 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
- 63 The Outer Worlds
- 32 EPIC launches new digital store - Will compete with Steam/Origin