Absolver’s new 3v3 Overtake mode pits two teams of three players each against each other in a frantic battle to take and hold areas of the battlefield for your clan. Prospects and Absolvers are able to enter these new Combat Trials alone and paired with other players or can choose to form a co-op group and enter as a trio to face off against other teams in one of three new Overtake maps.
Absolver – 3v3 Overtake update trailer
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- The Game Awards: All the winners
- PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- NZ studio announces meditative butterfly title
- Dying Light is getting a battle royale mode via standalone expansion Bad Blood
- 1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider slyly announced
- 4 The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 delayed
- 3 Here's a detailed look at PUBG's new map
- Portal returns in standalone Bridge Constructor mashup
- PS Store lists March 22 release for God of War
- Samsara is a clever-looking reflective puzzler from Auckland's Marker
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.
With special player AI.