Make yourself comfortable and listen to amazing music of Kingdom Come: Deliverance! And that there is a lot of it! Life medieval folk music, hours of adaptive orchestral music and one and a half hour of symphonic orchestra. Have a look at how we recorded the music with a symphonic orchestra in famous Prague's Rudolfinum!
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Bohemian Symphony dev diary
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- The Game Awards: All the winners
- PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- NZ studio announces meditative butterfly title
- Dying Light is getting a battle royale mode via standalone expansion Bad Blood
- 1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider slyly announced
- 4 The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 delayed
- 3 Here's a detailed look at PUBG's new map
- Portal returns in standalone Bridge Constructor mashup
- PS Store lists March 22 release for God of War
- Samsara is a clever-looking reflective puzzler from Auckland's Marker
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.
With special player AI.