Samsara is an addictive puzzle game where players guide a child safely to the exit by dropping blocks with different shapes and properties into a world of two dimensions split by a pool. Simple mechanics conceal complex interactions involving positioning, pathfinding, gravity, balance, redirection and teleportation, with a twist: everything added in the upside down world below reflects in the world above.
Samsara announcement trailer
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - the Complete Review
- 6 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Did he just hit that monster with a motorbike?!
No word on rocket powered horse DLC yet...
- 490 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 30 Forza Horizon 4
- 6318 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9683 Good deal thread
- 30 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 10 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 17 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 89 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile