Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO® Group and Marvel Entertainment today announced the launch of LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2, an original, humour-filled sequel to the critically acclaimed blockbuster game, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes. In this all-new, epic adventure, the time-travelling Super Villain Kang the Conqueror has stolen numerous Marvel cities and locations ripped from time and space to form the expansive Open Hub World of Chronopolis. To foil Kang’s diabolical plans, an elite team of Super Heroes must band together in cosmic battle that takes players on an exciting journey across the Marvel Universe. Published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developed by TT Games in partnership with The LEGO® Group and Marvel Entertainment, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 will be available for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC this Friday 17th November and on 1st December for Nintendo Switch™.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 launch trailer
- 2 Discord's Store will offer devs 90% of revenue
- Subnautica is free on the Epic Store until Christmas
- Metro Exodus will release one week early on Feb 15
- Spider-Man's third DLC offering drops next week
- 6 GRIS Review
- 1 HOYTS just signed an exclusive Esports deal
- 4 Fortnite's overpowered Infinity Blade destroys everything
- 3 A Metal Gear Solid tabletop game just got announced
- New Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC coming next week
- 4 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne expansion announced
- Farming Simulator 19 Sells 1 Million Copies
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 9789 Good deal thread
- 51 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 6529 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 630 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 132 Baldur's Gate - BIG World Project.
- 114 Monster Hunter World
- 5047 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 17 Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
- 63 The Outer Worlds
- 32 EPIC launches new digital store - Will compete with Steam/Origin