Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO® Group and Marvel Entertainment today announced the launch of LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2, an original, humour-filled sequel to the critically acclaimed blockbuster game, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes. In this all-new, epic adventure, the time-travelling Super Villain Kang the Conqueror has stolen numerous Marvel cities and locations ripped from time and space to form the expansive Open Hub World of Chronopolis. To foil Kang’s diabolical plans, an elite team of Super Heroes must band together in cosmic battle that takes players on an exciting journey across the Marvel Universe. Published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developed by TT Games in partnership with The LEGO® Group and Marvel Entertainment, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 will be available for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC this Friday 17th November and on 1st December for Nintendo Switch™.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 launch trailer
- 1 RocketWerkz teases Living Dark, a neo-noir adventure
- The Game Awards: All the news
- The Game Awards: All the winners
- PS4 sales cross 70 million, PS VR hits two million
- NZ studio announces meditative butterfly title
- Dying Light is getting a battle royale mode via standalone expansion Bad Blood
- 1 Shadow of the Tomb Raider slyly announced
- 4 The Crew 2 and Far Cry 5 delayed
- 3 Here's a detailed look at PUBG's new map
- Portal returns in standalone Bridge Constructor mashup
- PS Store lists March 22 release for God of War
- Samsara is a clever-looking reflective puzzler from Auckland's Marker
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Floats to Google Daydream on December 12.
With special player AI.